Good VS Bad Website Smackdown

For this final smackdown I decided to choose two websites that sell concert tickets and compare them. The first website I chose is Ticketmaster. This is my good website because it clearly meets the requirements of a reliable and trustworthy site. The website features links to popular and upcoming events and categories for different events. Ticketmaster also features very striking pictures of the artists they sell tickets for. I am able to easily search for my preferred type of ticket, and also, I can customize the location for my personal area. Overall, this website meets all the requirements of being a good website.

The bad website I chose is called "Bubbas Got Tickets". This site does not meet the requirements of a usable site. This is evident in the first look at the website. It does feature some pictures of a reel, however they are not specific to the tickets the website is selling. Instead, it shows a basketball for basketball tickets, or a picture of the word "Theater" for theater productions. The site is also outdated, featuring a link to One Direction tickets, a band that is no longer together, let alone touring. There is also an option to sell your own tickets on this site, so it may not be guaranteed that these tickets are reputable or trustworthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a87nwd8kcFE&feature=youtu.be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 5