Story Telling Tools

In this week’s blog, the topic to be discussed is story telling with web 2.0 tools. These tools are very fun and useful in many different ways. These story telling tools include sites like Toondoo, Pixton and Piclit. In my future career as a health care professional, I may not use these tools often but they can become useful for educating patients on different topics. These story telling tools can potentially bridge a gap in health literacy and can give patients an effective way to understand various health concerns.




These are my two ToonDoos


I also utilized the site Pixton to create another type of story telling tool



 Lastly I utilized PicLit to create a different but still effective and useful type of story telling tool



I found these tools to be very useful and creative. Do you think there are additional ways to utilize these platforms? If so, what are they?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 5